We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
2.0 Collection of Personal Information
Muslim Shop Malaysia does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our group for internal use only.
When you create a Muslim Shop Malaysia account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Muslim Shop Malaysia
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on Muslim Shop Malaysia website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
3.0 Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Muslim Shop Malaysia website.
4.0 Security of Your Personal Information
Muslim Shop Malaysia ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
5.0 Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Muslim Shop Malaysia website. In exceptional circumstances Muslim Shop Malaysia may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Muslim Shop Malaysia is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Muslim Shop Malaysia, please email to [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.
6.0 Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Muslim Shop Malaysia, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Muslim Shop Malaysia you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, Muslim Shop Malaysia may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Muslim Shop Malaysia also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show Muslim Shop Malaysia ads on sites across the Internet. Muslim Shop Malaysia and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to Muslim Shop Malaysia, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Muslim Shop Malaysia.
Muslim Shop Malaysia reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
8.0 Complaints about Breeches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please drop us an email to [email protected]